Your new company
Our client is a multi-discipline building services engineering practice that provides a strategic and innovative approach to delivering engineering and management consultancy services for its clients. They have just launched a new office right in the heart of Belfast and are seeking to recruit Intermediate & Senior Electrical Engineers to join their team.
Delivering large scale residential/mixed use and industrial projects services throughout the UK&I, their raft of engineering and management consultancy services are in demand with some of the world's biggest brands.
Your new role
Whilst the role will be extremely varied, typical responsibilities could include:
- You will be involved with developing engineering solutions from concept through to implementation stage.
- Provide input on design strategy and conceptual design relative to electrical installations
- Undertake design calculations relevant to the design of electrical installations within major building projects.
- Design electrical installations including the production of design drawings, diagrams and schematics along with project specifications and schedules.
- Design electrical installations to meet all existing, relevant British Standards, Building Regulations and other relevant standards.
- Work as part of a team to meet project brief and programme requirements.
- Manage client and design team relationships. Understand client needs and interpret and confirm the project brief.
- Provide assistance and support to other members of the engineering team within the office.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have a strong technical core competence and background in project delivery. In addition, you will have a broad understanding of the principles of building services and other related building design disciplines.
- An experienced Electrical Building Services Engineer presently holding either an engineer level or senior position
- Relevant experience in specification writing, calculations, and developing designs from first principles including lighting, general power, LV/HV schematics, Fire Alarm, Security, Data etc and be conversant with codes and practices.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Revit, Amtech etc.
- You should hold a degree together with a proven track record with a similar consulting organisation
What you'll get in return
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established UK consultancy new to Belfast, where you will receive a highly competitive salary along with flexible working options.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.