Senior Mechanical Engineer - To £62,500 + Plus Package + Two days WFH
Tired of working long hours, churning out low quality projects to meet unrealistic deadlines?
You're not alone as this is one of the reasons why the founding Partners of this Building Services Design and Environmental Consultancy established their business.
Rather than being driven by profit and working all their employees into the ground, they are driven by quality, innovation and only work on interesting projects.
Working in true partnership with signature architects, you'll get involved in a range of NZC projects including schools, universities, museums, assisted living facilities, commercial offices, high end residential developments and Grade II Listed buildings.
Reporting to a Mechanical Director, you'll be responsible for leading projects, liaising directly with clients, and mentoring a social, friendly and vibrant team. You'll see your own projects through feasibility, concept design, detailed design right through to post occupancy evaluations.
In addition to a basic salary of up to £62,500 you'll also receive.
- 25 days leave
- Private medical insurance
- Payment of 1 x professional membership
- Option of working two (2) days a week from home
- Flexible working hours
- Secure cycle storage and shower / change room facilities
- An annual discretionary bonus
- Annual salary review / increase.
- Monthly and quarterly social activities
- Ongoing training and development, and support with your CEng application.