Your new company
A leading Mechanical and Electrical contractor based in Greater Belfast who are long established in the Building Services industry and operate throughout the UK and Ireland. They are currently expanding and have a need for an experienced MEP Revit Coordinator to join their preconstruction team. This opportunity affords the right candidate to work alongside an Industry leading team utilising the latest CAD and Revit technology who are at the leading edge of BIM integration.
Your new role
In this role you will assist with the production of Revit Models, BIM & CAD drawings for all stages of projects for mechanical & electrical systems. You will work alongside the preconstruction & contracting teams to ensure client needs are met & projects are delivered on programme.
- 3D Co-Ordination using AutoCAD, Fabrication for MEP, Revit & Navisworks.
- BIM Modelling for specific design disciplines.
- Reviewing construction documents for accuracy.
- Collaboration and co-ordination of multiple design discipline models.
- Participate in MEP reviews with internal and external teams.
- Input into spatial co-ordination challenges.
- Prepare content for Coordination Meetings
- Input into C-Sheets and maintain registers.
- Input into our Digital Construction policy
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this role, you must have previous experience in a similar role including:
- Competent in the use of Autodesk packages (AutoCAD, Fabrication for MEP, Revit & Navisworks)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and an ability to communicate information effectively to different audiences.
- Spatial co-ordination & problem-solving skills
- Good organisational skills
- A technical qualification in building services
- A technical qualification in BIM
- Trade experience in a MEP discipline
- Knowledge of BIM protocols (PAS 1192:2)
What you'll get in return
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly successful M&E contractor, which offers the opportunity to work on some of the most high profile and complex engineering projects in the UK and Ireland. You will be offered all the required support and continued training needed to be successful in becoming an expert in this industry. A competitive salary is on offer along with a range of other company benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.