Associate Mechanical Engineer
Up to £70,000
Our client is a very recognisable multidisciplinary consultancy working across the built environment. They are currently looking to add a Mechanical Associate to the team in Birmingham to help lead technical delivery across their large-scale projects as well as bring in new clientele. They are looking for an enthusiastic and charismatic individual who is going to help take the consultancy to the next level. The key responsibilities of this Associate will be to deliver large-scale projects to the highest standard while also developing the existing client base and adding to it. This role will suit someone in a similar position that is used to being a front-facing role managing stakeholders. You will possess good commercial awareness, in addition to having robust technical knowledge relevant to building services design. The position will ideally suit someone who is currently working in consultancy and is prepared to get involved in design on a day-to-day basis.
Mechanical Associate Requirements:
- -Acted as Lead on major schemes
- -Experience managing multidisciplinary teams
- -Experience in financial deliverables
- -Experience in work winning within the United Kingdom.
- -Ideally with a CIBSE recognised accreditation such as a CEng.
- -Minimum of 10 years within a consultancy environment in the building services industry
This role is working with one of the most recognisable consultancies in the industry if you're an Associate Mechanical Engineer looking for something a little bit more exciting then get in touch with Kye Nessling now.