Mechanical Design Engineer
Your new company
The client is one of the largest integrated and diversified providers of rolling stock and infrastructure solutions and technologies for global rail customers.
Your new role
You will be responsible but under limited supervision of a Senior Engineer, for the design and development of engineering products from the justification stage, through to provision of documentation and technical support in service. This includes the interfaces with related equipment, assembly, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal.
What you'll need to succeed
- Masters degree (or BEng and further study) in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline
- At least two years relevant experience in a similar environment
- Good communication skills
- Strong IT skills
- Innovative problem solver
- Good knowledge of technical standards, codes and specifications
What you'll get in return
- up to £35,000 DOE
- 5% Bonus scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.