Senior MEP BIM Coordinator
Up to £45,000
Our client is a forward-thinking boutique consultancy looking to take the next steps to expand their business. A multinational MEP consultancy with their Bristol office having grown to around 20 engineers strong, they work on a variety of projects but have recently been doing a lot of local projects of varying scale, they are currently looking for an experienced BIM Coordinator to join their team. They are ideally after someone that has excellent technical modelling and coordination knowledge with the capabilities of running their own projects and managing/building a small team. This team take a lot of time to come up with some of the most sustainable, functional and visually aesthetic designs in the region. Central. You will be highly competent in modelling and coordinating full MEP services with Revit while being able to contribute to the development and implementation of the BIM processes and procedures. You will be able to confidently undertake family modifications and run model reviews.
Senior MEP BIM Coordinator Requirements:
- 3-5 years experience in Revit coordination/modelling within and MEP environment
- Understanding of multidisciplinary design approach
- Assist in BIM co-ordination meetings along with the BIM or Design Manager, this may include such activities as 'live' walkthroughs, clash detection, problem solving, co-ordination or spatial issues
- Assist and be aware of incoming and outgoing data, models and documents relevant to ensure that changes are identified, that the accuracy of drawings and models held on file are maintained, and that data issued are in the required format and using the required method
- Work to a high standard of accuracy and quality.
- Have a desire to always develop further knowledge of REVIT, Navisworks, AutoCAD and associated package
- Ideally worked on large scale projects
This is a fantastic role for a Senior MEP BIM Coordinator to join a brilliant consultancy working on some very interesting projects that are truly unique, if you want to find out more get in touch with Kye Nessling - 01728 726 125 - Kye @ Conrad Consulting .co.uk