Your new company
A brand new consultancy based in Birmingham whom have ambitions to build up their client base and become a leader in Sustainable Building globally.
Your new role
- Using IES to complete thermal models for projects.
- Using AutoCAD to help the team in between projects.
- Act as a consultant to clients.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in mechanical engineering.
- A willingness to learn.
- An acute ability to multitask and manage your time.
- Great communication skills in order to liaise with both your colleagues and clientele.
What you'll get in return
- The option to work from home, and work in the office, as you see fit.
- 25 days of annual leave including bank holidays.
- Personal development in the sustainability area.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.