Mechanical Engineer Job / Vacancy - Building Design Services Consultancy - Glasgow
Your new company
A leading global multidisciplinary consultancy who have an envious working space in a grade A office premises in Glasgow city centre.
Offering market leading salaries plus:
- 25 days' annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Company pension scheme, with company contribution of 4%
- Private medical insurance
- Hybrid / remote working option. Only 1 day required in the office.
- Mentorship to support you to achieved CEng status.
- A close-knit and hugely experienced team to support you
The company offers a one stop shop to complete some of the UK and Ireland's most challenging building projects, utilising world-class talent.
The company collaborates with clients to design both public and private sector projects within residential, commercial, aviation, defence, healthcare, education, pharmaceutical, sports, and leisure industries.
Your new role + what you'll need to succeed
You will be working within the Mechanical team (approx. 15 members), part of an overall multidisciplinary team, offering a variety of consultancy services.
- Honours Degree in Mechanical or Building Services Engineering
- 1-2 years graduate work experience within a similar consultancy or other relevant business
- Full UK driving licence
- Experience with AutoCAD and Revit software
- Experience with Hevacomp or IES Design Software
- Ideally working towards becoming a Chartered Engineer
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.