Associate Director - Electrical Engineering Role - Design Consultancy (Building Services)
Your new company
A multinational design engineering consultancy, with a truly global footprint. The business operates in a range of sectors including defence, healthcare, education, commercial, sports and leisure.
Market leaders on large international projects, using world-class talent to produce best results for clients.
Your new role
- Management, leadership, and people accountability responsibilities for the MEP Scotland team, MEP projects and provide MEP input to multi-disciplinary projects
- Responsibility for interpreting, organising, executing, and coordinating technical assignments.
- Project management.
- Works under minimal supervision. Supervision received is essentially administrative with assignments given in terms of broad general objectives and limits.
- Manages group of engineers and/or technicians.
- Mentor to junior staff.
- Support the development of client and architectural relationships.
What you'll need to succeed
- Electrical project engineering experience, within a similar consultancy.
- Expected to travel between Edinburgh and Glasgow as necessary to fulfil project and team working requirements.
- Preferably Chartered.Minimum Bachelor's degree in electrical building services design or electrical engineering.
- Ideally will have experience in healthcare sector, leisure, commercial and higher education.
What you'll get in return
Benefits include 25 days' annual leave, company pension scheme, private medical insurance, life assurance and one paid annual professional institution membership fee. You can also choose from a wide range of flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle.
If you're a member of the Reserve Forces you'll receive an additional 15 days paid leave for training commitments.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.