For over 50 years, this global developer / contractor has been designing, managing, and building low energy buildings on behalf of large tech companies, government institutions and the DfE.
Passionate about reducing energy and carbon; they achieved Net Zero Carbon in 2020 and are committed to creating a more regenerative society and promoting a circular economy.
As part of their dedicated PH team, you'll enjoy a diverse role consisting of design, site surveys, project management and design management. You'll partner directly with clients and act as a trusted advisor to them, overseeing projects from feasibility through to construction.
- 35 days annual leave.
- Option of working from home up to 3 days a week.
- Flexible working hours.
- Private medical insurance.
- Payment of 2 x Professional subscriptions.
- £6K Travel allowance.
- Annual, discretionary bonus.
- Job variety and job security.
- Degree qualified with at least four years' experience.
- Good understanding of BREEAM, WELL or Passivhaus.
- Previous experience working for a multi-disciplinary, building services consultancy or a design and build contractor)
- Able to work in the UK without the need to be sponsored.