Senior Mechanical Engineer - £60K + Package
Want to use AI, BIM and Building Physics to help push the boundaries of digital design?
This Sustainability led, Building Services Design Consultancy partners directly with signature architects such as Purcell, Herzog & de Meuron, KSR and, designs and delivers, a variety of low energy buildings.
As a Senior Mechanical (HVAC) Engineer, you'll work on a range of projects including stadiums, hotels, listed buildings, leisure centres, super prime residential developments and large-scale mixed-use developments.
You'll enjoy a hybrid role of working from their brand-new London studio and also from home. They have created a very enjoyable working culture, and arrange weekly and monthly social activities (dragon boat racing, pub quiz, bowling, ping pong, cook a long classes, running & cycling club etc).
They also appreciate the importance of training and development and offer weekly CPD's, lunch and learns, and do have a program of mentors in place who can help you achieve your CEng with CIBSE or the IMechE.
You'll work with, not just work for, one of their Founding Partners and enjoy a large degree of autonomy and flexibility. Rather than being micro-managed or getting bogged down filling in unnecessary time sheets; you'll be free to just crack on with liaising with architects and clients and bring their ideas to life.
You'll get involved in projects from feasibility to post occupancy and be proud that you are helping to change the role of the building services engineer, and be able to provide true, net zero carbon developments.
- 25 days leave.
- Matched Pension up to 5%
- Private medical insurance.
- Payment of 1 x professional membership.
- Option of working from home two (2) days a week
- Flexible working hours.
- Secure cycle storage and shower / change room facilities.
- An annual discretionary bonus.
- Annual salary review / increase.
- Monthly and quarterly social activities.
- Ongoing training and development, and support with your CEng application.
- Degree qualified, Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
- At least five years' experience in Building Serviced
- Able to use Revit MEP, Hevacomp or IESVe.