Senior Energy Consultant to £65k
Human Capital Solutions partner with the world's largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, they advise on all aspects of commercial property to help their clients realise the true value of their properties, estates and portfolios.
This property consultancy advises on more commercial property than any other adviser across the United Kingdom.
Due to growth, they are now looking for a Senior Energy Consultant for their London office.
We are looking for an individual with a strong background in energy and mechanical and electrical operation in the built environment, with a passion for innovation and driving change. The Senior Consultant position will support the delivery of the energy consultancy working in conjunction with the core team and wider environmental consultancy team
The NZC team provide expert advice directly to clients across Energy Due Diligence, Energy Engineering, Renewables, Design for Performance and Portfolio Risk Assessment. This work feeds off the M&E projects that occur across all of their client's buildings and portfolio's.
This consultancy covers every possible aspect of commercial property, which puts them in a unique position and allows them to provide a full turnkey solution to their clients, when it comes to providing a true, Net Zero Carbon solution.
The role will give you direct access to clients, working on the client's behalf as part of the client team. This is a real opportunity to take ownership of your own client base, developing an entrepreneurial approach to client's needs and gain a clear understanding of the commercial drivers behind property ownership and development.
You will work within a growing and visionary organisation, comprised of the best and brightest professionals. They passionately believe people are their foundation upon which their success is built. They understand that a career is about more than just hard work. It's about achievement, rewards, job satisfaction and work/life balance.
They have been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008 and has been named one of Fortune's "Most Admired Companies" for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year.
You will get an excellent salary negotiable depending on your level of experience + car allowance, bonus along with an extensive benefits package including Pension, BUPA, travel loans, memberships etc.
What you'll be doing:
- Delivering a variety of energy consultancy services to Clients and provide expert energy advice to internal and external stakeholders. Services include:
- Energy and Carbon audits (including analysis of Building Management System (BMS) strategies);
- Transition risk analysis (using CRREM or any relevant Net Zero framework)
- Support on the implementation of energy conservation measures
- effective data gathering, assurance and insight development.
- With the supervision of the team management, the individual will participate and support the business development of the team by identifying and converting leads to projects within the external real estate market, broadening coverage of high-quality Clients and projects across a range of market sectors.
- Develop and maintain key client relationships and maximise opportunities for repeat business.
- Training and development of existing junior team members.
- Communicate/collaborate with the wider Environmental Consultancy group and Engineering Consultancy
- Innovate processes, products and services to drive efficiencies and effectiveness, and provide support for other team's initiatives (Big Data, etc.)
What you'll need:
- A completed Masters or Bachelors degree
- 5+ years professional experience working at a design engineering, energy consultancy or other relevant firm.
- Experience & knowledge around building thermodynamics, M&E design, especially in the HVAC environment, BMS main operation principles; and building operation (FM/PM)
- Ability to engage and educate a diverse set of stakeholder groups including project teams and design/construction/real estate professionals
- Detail-oriented: Strong sense of commitment, a willingness to learn more and a desire to work in a dynamic, deadline-driven team environment
- Proficiency in Office 365 environment, including Microsoft Excel including VBA environment, Power BI and Tabloid
- Exposure to IT product development ideally
Please get in touch for more details.