Senior/Principal Mechanical Engineer - London - £53-£65k
This medium sized, Sustainability and Building Services Consultancy sees every new project as unique; and as the perfect opportunity to try something new.
Due to recent promotions (and payrises) they are looking for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer who enjoys collaborating with architects and project teams during the early stages of project. You'll partner with the architect and ensure their vision is achieved; whilst using your sound practical knowledge to ensure that the HVAC services remain easy to install, access and maintain in the future.
With a good appreciation of other disciplines and an awareness of environmental engineering, you'll design innovative buildings that set new energy benchmarks, and use new technology, new principles or new materials.
- Acting as the first point of contact for architects or clients on all projects under your control.
- Manging a team of Engineers, checking their designs and calculations.
- Assisting with fee proposals, resource planning and recruitment.
- Staying involved in projects from initial design to delivery on site.
- Carrying Post-occupancy evaluations on buildings.
- Mentoring and developing the team of Intermediate and Graduate Mechanical design engineers.