People are at the core of everything we do! If you are looking for a career with a company that values you and your growth, then look no further. Join a team, with a company ethos founded on the principles of good work with good people for good reasons.
Based in London, with flexible working options, Steensen Varming are looking for a Graduate or Project Electrical engineer and BIM personnel to join the team and help maintain our high rate of success. The chosen candidate will require the ambition to always strive to deliver only the highest level of work within their expertise, as well, as always ensuring professionalism throughout projects.
This client facing role will help provide technical engineering support and management for key projects with a focus on:
- Creating positive change and positive environments.
- Working on global projects, with potential to travel internationally.
- Working collaboratively, with global engineering experts and designers.
Applications are invited from creative, proactive people who are committed to their career, with experience in the following:
- Degree in Electrical or Building Services Engineering, or a closely related subject.
- A passion to make a difference in the industry.
- Knowledge of the local market and desire to foster real client relationships.
- Working in a company with an ethos focused on Good People, Good Reasons and Good Work.
- Potential to directly shape the way we work and support London studio growth.
- Maximum advantages of working in both a small, supportive team and within a company with a global presence.
- Offering wellbeing allowances and activities that support wellbeing, flexi-leave, volunteer opportunities, future shareholder ownership, international secondments and more.
- Financial assistance considered for candidates relocating to London.
- Offering hybrid flexible working, including flexible start and end times and opportunities for part-time employment.
Originally founded in Denmark in 1933 and today operating in Europe, Asia, Australia and USA, Steensen Varming operates along the principles of a small design studio working within a niche market to provide the best service to our clients.
Steensen Varming works on a variety of exciting projects from Sydney Opera House to the British Museum, encompassing architectural and urban design, the private, corporate and public sectors, from modest upgrades to World Heritage Sites. Our approach is focused on total integration and collaboration to produce intelligent, valuable and elegant solutions.
With well-established ethical principles, we go beyond standard corporate responsibilities and through initiatives, such as UN Sustainable Development Goals and B Corp, we continue to be at the forefront of creating positive environments, in our work and studio environment.
Steensen Varming is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
To apply Please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Please refer to our job applicant privacy notice for information on how we manage your personal data. http://www.steensenvarming.com/sites/default/files/job_applicant_privacy_notice.pdf