Public Health Design Engineer
Up to £40,000
We are currently working with a very respected MEP consultancy that are interested in speaking to public health design engineers looking for an exciting role within their Reading. Operating at an intermediate level you will have the chance to work on a wide range of different schemes locally and within London. Ideally you will have built up a strong public health design knowledge spanning a minimum of 2 years post graduate whilst working within a consultancy environment.
Public Health Design Engineer Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years public health design experience to include hot/cold water treatment, rain harvesting and foul water drainage
- Degree in building services or mechanical engineering
- Project work covering a wide range of sectors including private and public
- Working towards becoming Chartered engineer status
- Professional membership with SOPHE
- Strong knowledge of CIBSE guidelines
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented Public Health Engineer to join one of the best consultancies in the industry. If you are interested in working n some of the most well publicised projects locally to Reading, get in touch with Kye Nessling now.