Junior Electrical Engineer - To £35K + CIBSE Approved Training + Get Paid to have every second Friday off + Quick Progression.
This Building Services Consultancy appreciates the importance of a work life balance and offer a nine-day fortnight, so you'll also be able to take every second Friday off, and still get paid.
As an employee focussed business, they are great at attracting, developing, and retaining their employees and believe that "your health is your wealth."
As a Junior Electrical Design Engineer, you'll support the senior or principal engineers with the design of a range of projects including colleges, science and research facilities, listed buildings, leisure centres and universities. You'll also have access to a network of over 100 MEP Design and Sustainability Engineers, which will ensure you are always supported and have someone to ask for help when you need it.
You'll use a variety of industry software such as Amtech, AutoCAD or Revit MEP to help design the electrical building services within buildings. As you develop, you'll start taking on more responsibilities such as producing technical reports, specifications and schedules and start attending design team, client, or progress meetings.
You'll also benefit from their CIBSE Approved, Training and Development Scheme as they will support you in becoming a Chartered Engineer, ensuring you develop into a technically competent and commercially aware, Building Services Engineer.
In return they offer.
- 12% Pension
- 25 days leave
- Flexible working hours and a hybrid working policy
- 9-day fortnight (you still get paid to have every second Friday off)
- CIBSE Approved, Training and Development Program.
- Payment of 2 x Professional Memberships
- Life Assurance
- A supportive and friendly culture; that will allow you to flourish
- HND or Degree qualified with at least one years' experience in design.
- Previous experience working in the building services industry (for an engineering consultancy, property consultancy or a contractor)
- Willing to work in their central Norwich office, three to four days a week.
To apply, please feel free to apply via our own website or phone Richard on Zero Seven Five Nine Five, Zero Seven One, Three Zero Three.
Please note; all applications or enquiries will receive a response.