Associate Electrical Engineer
£65,000 - £75,000 Plus benefits
Our client has been winning awards for their astounding work for over 60 years. A fantastic MEP Design consultancy are looking to bring in a very lucky Associate Electrical Engineer to help lead some of their flagship projects within their amazing office based in Cambridge.
They have a varied project portfolio. Therefore, it would be advantageous if you have a broad experience across all sectors. You will have confidence to lead the engineers working alongside you, who are all used to working at the highest level and take pride in their collaborative approach.
Associate Electrical Engineer Requirements:
- Minimum of 10 years experience in a design position,
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or Building Services,
- Engineering and industry recognised accreditations,
- Experience in fee creation,
- Experience managing stakeholders,
- Excellent technical design capabilities,
- Strong communication skills,
- Manage projects from start to finish,
If you're a Senior Electrical Engineer looking for a new challenge and feel ready to grow into this role, then get in touch with Jamie Creed today -