Building Services Engineer - Birmingham - Salary to £50K + Package
Great people, ongoing training and progression.
- Client Side Career Opportunity
- Salary up to £50k
- Car Allowance
- Bonus (circa. 10% of salary)
- Private Medical Cover
- Pension (up to 15% of salary - matched contribution)
- 28 days Annual Leave
- State of the art working environment
- Flexibility to work from home
With one of the best levels of staff retention in the industry, this respected Consultancy offer are recognised leader in employee engagement they have always considered their employees to be their greatest assets.
Due to growth, they are now looking for a Building Services Engineer for their Birmingham office.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Engineer (Building Services) ideally with TDD skills and an understanding of design (not essential).
You will be responsible for:
- Due Diligence, Condition Surveys, Performance Specifications, Plant Replacement projects, Maintenance Strategies, Life Cycle Costing, and Development Monitoring.
- Building and maintaining a deep understanding of existing and target clients.
- Working effectively with and supports other team members and departments to achieve seamless client service.
- Contributing to resource planning and management discussions in own area.
- Planning, prioritising and resourcing own work effectively to meet client needs and budgets.
They are a growing and visionary organisation, comprised of the best and brightest professionals.
They passionately believe people are their foundation upon which their success is built. They understand that a career is about more than just hard work. It's about achievement, rewards, job satisfaction and work/life balance.
Please get in touch for more details.