Intermediate Electrical Engineer
£38,000 - £43,000 Plus benefits
Our client is a high-performing, large consultancy in Haywards Heath. This company provides themselves in having skilled engineers that take great pride in the designs they create. They work on some fantastic projects within some exclusive sectors and now have an excellent chance for an intermediate Electrical engineer to join their team. They have a very diverse project portfolio consisting of commercial offices, healthcare facilities and education buildings to name a few.
The successful engineer should be confident in their abilities and motivated to always work to the best of their abilities. Electrical system designs in several building types will be beneficial in winning you this role. You'll need excellent communication skills to see the project through from start to finish.
Electrical Design Engineer Requirements:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or Building Services
- 3 years minimum experience in the building services industry
- You will ideally have exposure to clients
- Experience contributing to design team meetings
- Experience designing using industry-specific software
If you would be interested in working with this prestigious consultancy, then get in touch with Jamie Creed today - 01728 726 135 -