Intermediate Mechanical Engineer - To £48K + Package + 33 days leave + 35 hour week.
Tired of working long hours on boring projects that have unrealistic deadlines?
Offering a 35-hour week as standard, this privately owned multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy specialise in designing and delivering complex or iconic projects.
You'll enjoy working on everything from complicated Grade II listed buildings, museums such as the V&A, £200M new build research facilities on behalf of UCLH, hotels and even £50M+, Net Zero Masterplans and super prime residential developments.
They have developed a reputation for engineering excellence; and their clients pay them a decent fee; to enable them to deliver an exceptional project every time.
With four offices across the UK and around 140 other design engineers, you'll always have access to additional resources, mentoring or support.
You'll benefit from working closely with the other MEP, Civil and Structural Engineers and Energy and Sustainability Engineers and enjoy knowing that you are all on the same team, working towards the solution.
And you'll probably also really enjoy working closely with architects or project managers from the very start of a project. This will ensure you are able to really influence the sustainability and NZC elements of a project; rather than working with contractors who are just trying to just VE out everything.
- 35 hour working week (And flexible start and finish times of 9am - 5pm, or 8am - 4pm or 10am - 6pm etc)
- Three days in the office (Zone 1) and two from home.
- 33 days leave and the option to purchase an additional weeks leave.
- 5% pension.
- Enhanced paternity leave.
- Cycle to work scheme or interest free season ticket loan.
- Payment of Professional Memberships; and support to become a CEng.
- Annual performance and pay review.
- Minimum of two company away days / company events; and weekly social activities.
With a confirmed order book for the next 12 months and ambitious plans to grow their London office; this role will appeal to a Mechanical Building Services Engineer who wants a better work life balance; and the opportunity of working on complex and iconic buildings.
For a confidential discussion, please contact me on Zero Seven Five Nine Five Zero Seven One, Three Zero Three or send me your resume