Principal Electrical Engineer - To £65K + full flexibility + complex projects + quick progression
More money, less hours. Sound good?
As a Principal Electrical Design Engineer, you'll work on a range of fascinating projects ranging from £100M new build science and research facilities, Grade II listed museums or theatres and everything in between.
Reporting to the Electrical Technical Director, you will be responsible for leading the Electrical team, acting as a single point of contact for all projects under your control and ensuring the team stays up to date with key sustainability topics such as embodied carbon and Net Zero Carbon roadmaps.
With a 35-hour week, 33 days leave, 5% pension, ongoing training and development, a hybrid working week of just 3 days in the office; you will also get to enjoy a decent work life balance.
And with access to a team of over 50 MEP Engineers located across multiple offices across the UK, you'll also have the additional help, when you need it.
As a multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy, you'll benefit from working with the inhouse Mechanical, Public Health, Civil and Structural Engineers and Energy and Sustainability Engineers and enjoy knowing that you are all on the same team, working towards achieving the same solution, i.e., designing innovative, yet highly adaptable low energy and low carbon buildings.
- 35 hour working week and fully flexible working hours.
- Hybrid work from their office and work from home policy.
- 33 days leave and the option to purchase additional weeks leave.
- 5% pension.
- Enhanced maternity and enhanced parental leave.
- Cycle to work scheme or interest free, season ticket loan.
- Payment of Professional Memberships and support to become a CEng.
- Annual performance and pay review.