M&E Building Services Director
£105,000 - £110,000 Plus Benefits and Bonuses
Our client has offices across the globe and work on some of the most well documented projects in the industry. They have a brilliant foothold in the market and already have an established presence in the UK. Due to a long serving Director retiring, there is an opening for an experienced and highly ambitious M&E Director to join alongside one other existing Director.
The successful candidate can be either mechanically or electrically biased but will have an appreciation and strong knowledge of the other discipline. You will have excellent technical capabilities and will ideally have experience in delivering projects from conception to completion. You will have experience in building your own teams of engineers and will show demonstratable experience of increasing revenue within your current position. You will have a good client base within London already, with contacts who will help support and grow the existing workload. You will be able to show that you have managed resources and financial output in your current position. You need to be highly ambitious with a real passion for engineering.
- Degree in either Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Held a similar position in previous roles
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in the Building Services industry
- You will be chartered and hold other professional industry qualifications
- Up to date knowledge of building regulations/ legislation
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Brilliant client management skills
- Strong leadership characteristics
- Good working knowledge of a variety of design software
- Full UK driving license
This fantastic opportunity offers everything from diverse and interesting projects, generous benefits packages, leadership and management of your own team and an opportunity to grow into a Partnership withing this very large company.
If you would be interested in working with this prestigious consultancy, then get in touch with Jamie Creed today - 01728 726 135 -