Junior MEP BIM Manager
£37,000 - £47,000 plus benefits
Our client is a well-established specialist consultancy with a fantastic reputation in the industry. They are currently looking for an experienced BIM Manager to join their team in Central London. You will be working to support the BIM Manager and project leads in the modelling and coordination of some very interesting projects.
You will be competent in modelling and coordinating full MEP services with Revit while being able to contribute to the development and implementation of the BIM processes and procedures.
- At least 2 years' experience in Revit/modelling within and MEP environment,
- Understanding of multidisciplinary design approach,
- Ideally worked on large scale projects,
- A thorough understanding and ability to communicate the aspirations and principles of BIM,
- Experience managing teams an excellent working knowledge of Autodesk Revit MEP with proven experience, ideally having worked on major design projects,
If you're a motivated individual who would be keen to work for a fantastic consultancy, then get in touch with Jamie Creed - 01728 726 135 -