Intermediate/Senior Mechanical Design Engineer - London - up to £55,000 + Bonus c.20% + Pension
- Competitive Salary £45,000-55,000 per annum - dependent on experience
- Annual Performance Bonus of up to 20%
- Spot bonuses available
- Annual leave of 28 days per year
- Company Pension Scheme
Great benefits and flexibility. A fast-growing M&E Consultancy where you can help shape the business and see a clear career path without anyone to block your career progression?
Working on small to medium size projects on an evolving team, you'll gain exposure to all facets of Commercial Property and Building Services, keeping your days interesting and challenging, and setting you apart from your peers whilst giving your career stellar progress.
You won't be expected to work all hours as this forward-thinking consultancy firmly believes in their flexible and autonomous working culture, ensuring they have exceptionally dynamic and experienced people on board who will support you all the way.
Working with some fantastic Clients including Managing Agents, Architects and Project Management firms, your work will cover everything from Feasibility and Concept design through to RIBA Stages 3,4 and 5 on various projects across commercial real estate, the hospitality sector and residential properties, with the opportunity to lead your own plant replacement M&E Projects.
The strong client relationships and the high level of engineering and technical expertise provided by this new consultancy, mean they have already confirmed all of their revenue for 2021.
You'll ideally be an Engineer with 4-8 years M&E Design and Project experience.
The following experience is desirable:
- Relevant University degree or College Degree in Building Services, Building Physics, Mechanical, Electrical or Energy Engineering
- Chartered Status or on route
- Track record of working on challenging and complex CatA/CatB projects
- Experience or Proficiency in other technical software packages (i.e. IES / Dialux / Hevacomp)
- Excellent written English and Report writing skills
- Experience using AutoCAD & BIM
- Proficient with core Microsoft Office365 applications
But the most important qualities you can bring to the team are your attitude and integrity.
If you think this sounds like your next move, then please get in touch.