Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer - Major healthcare projects.
I am interested in speaking with Intermediate Electrical Design Engineers with Healthcare, Laboratory, Stadium, Airport or Data Centre design experience. This is a great opportunity to work on some of the most complex projects available within the building services industry and work in a supportive, social, collaborative and fun working environment for a firm that genuinely considers their staff to be their greatest assets.
- Well established, major MEP Consultancy with an excellent reputation.
- London office employs over 100 Engineers.
- Very social and fun place to work.
- Central London location.
- Ongoing and regular training
- 35-hour week
- 23 days leave
- 4 x Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Subsidised gym membership
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Payment of Professional Memberships (Ie CIBSE, IET, IHEEM etc)
- Genuine job security
- Degree qualified.
- Minimum of one years' experience in a similar role, ie working as a consulting electrical design engineer.
- Must be able to use two of the following AutoCAD, Amtech, Cymap, Dialux, Relux, or Revit MEP.