£35,000 - £45,000 plus benefits
We are currently working with a very large building services consultancy that work in a variety of different sectors. They are currently looking for an ambitious Intermediate Mechanical Engineer to come and join their team in the busy London office.
The successful Intermediate Mechanical Engineer will be well versed in the building services industry and have good knowledge of mechanical design for a variety of building types. You will have up to date knowledge of building regulations and legislation. You will be able to use a variety of design software specific to the building services industry. Ideally you will have seen a project from concept to completion however this isn't essential.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as a mechanical design engineer within the building services industry
- Have experience using various design packages
- Show ambition and the desire to work in the industry
- Good knowledge of UK regulations and legislation
- Good knowledge AutoCAD
- Must have the right to work in the UK freely
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone that wants progression and development from very experienced engineers. If you're an Intermediate Mechanical Engineer looking for your next exciting position, then apply now.