Leading European engineering PLC company with 18,5000 architects and engineers operating in 14 countries across Europe with 16 UK offices generating sales of 2.1 billion Euros. They are planning and designing the sustainable communities and cities of the future.
They are currently looking for a talented and motivated BIM Coordinator to join their BIM team in London.
What does the role involve?
Working within a team environment you will be supporting development teams by assisting with the provision of a multi-disciplinary consultancy service for clients. The team are working on a large number of prestigious high-rise developments in London and you will provide 3D modelling on a range of complex building services.
Duties are varied but include the following:
- Producing CAD deliverables to relevant BIM standards in compliance with companies Information Management System.
- Producing drawings and schedules to relevant standards.
- Liaising with team leaders, project managers and engineers from various disciplines.
- Working on your own initiative and managing projects to ensure deadlines are achieved.
- Working in close collaboration with other team members in other disciplines.
To be successful in this role you'll possess:
- Previous experience of working in a Building Services Engineering environment.
- Demonstrable experience in using AutoCAD, Revit MEP, and Navisworks.
- The ability to communicate in a fluent and positive manner with Clients and other team members and to produce written documents in clear English.
- The ability to understand the needs of a project and manage your time effectively.
- Good Microsoft Office skills.
- Experience of using Solibri would be advantageous.
What's in it for you?
Their Building Services teams have a reputation for innovative design solutions and are committed to delivering efficient outcomes that positively contribute to the environment. They aim to create healthy buildings and healthy spaces, that benefit the people who will live and work within them. Their success in technical innovation involves working closely with academic, industry and research institutions.
They have partnered with the Better Building Partnership (BBP) since 2019 and are championing Design for Performance-processes across their projects. Building upon their digital offering of Revit for spatial coordination, BIM and Smart Building System Integration, they are also creating 'Digital Twins' of their MEP systems to steer design decision-making and minimise operational energy usage.
You'll experience an inclusive, friendly and flexible working environment where colleagues are encouraged to grow and develop. A meaningful job where you'll help to transform society by being a trusted consultant to our clients.
If you believe you have the skill set required, are keen to join a business with genuine opportunities for career progression, then we'd love to hear from you.