Intermediate Electrical Engineer
£40,000 - £50,000 Plus benefits
Are you an Intermediate Electrical Engineer looking for a bit more progression within the building services industry? Do you want to work in a close-knit team on some interesting projects?
We are currently working with an independent building services consultancy that work in a variety of different sectors. They are an established business and have just opened a new role for a well-versed electrical engineer to join their office in Edenbridge.
The lucky engineer will be ambitious and willing to learn. They will aspire to grow within the consultancy and becoming a well-rounded and very technically capable engineer. This company Is willing to invest into the education and development of your skills and already have a great track record in helping engineers achieve their goals within the industry, whether its experience on projects or achieving chartership status. You will have good design capabilities and knowledge of a variety of different software's. You will have ideally started going to site visits and liaised with clients and feel confident with this.
- Degree qualified in Electrical Engineering or building services
- Minimum of 3 years within a design role in the building services industry
- Chartered or working towards chartership
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team
- Hold a full UK driving license
- Fully IT literate with experience in AutoCAD, NES, Amtech, Revit & Cymap
- Able to work in the UK FREELY without sponsorship
If you're a motivated individual who would be keen to work for a fantastic consultancy, then get in touch with Jamie Creed - 01728 726 135 -