Senior Electrical Engineer
Easy way or hard way?
Are you fed up with battling with contractors, battling with external consultants and generally fed up the pressure and workload within traditional consultancy?
Like most things in life there is usually an easy way and a hard way.
Rather than dealing with these daily challenges, working within a commercial property firm that has every discipline and every service inhouse, means there is indeed, an easier way.
As a Senior or Principal Electrical Design Engineer, you'll still be doing design however, you will be working directly on behalf of the client, fund manager, investor or occupier. You'll assume full responsibility for managing their projects, and managing the consultants who are assisting on these projects.
Although this commercial real estate firm employs over 50,000 staff, they still put people before profit. In addition to a salary up to £56K, they also offer one of the best employee benefits packages in the industry consisting of.
- Flexible working hours and a 35 week as standard
- 7.5% pension
- 27 days leave (plus Bank Holidays)
- Free access to their fully equipped onsite gym or spin studio
- Life assurance
- Private medical
- Annual bonus, usually between 10 - 15% of your basic salary
- Option of buying or selling 5 days leave
- Interest free season ticket loan or cycle to work scheme
- Degree qualified and Chartered.
- Previous experience delivering projects from an initial site survey, detailed design, construction and handover.
- Previous experience mentoring and managing engineers.
- Demonstrated track record in generating repeat business.
- At least six years' experience in a similar role.