Intermediate Mechanical Engineer
£35,000 - £45,000 plus benefits
This client that we are currently working with have been established now for over 20 years and work on projects across the country but predominantly in the south. They are looking for a well versed Intermediate Mechanical Engineer with ambitions to rise up through the ranks quickly to come and work with their quickly evolving team in Tonbridge.
The successful Intermediate Mechanical Engineer is going to have good working knowledge of Mechanical systems within the building services industry and will have worked on a variety of different projects of varying sectors. You will have good technical capabilities and will ideally have completed projects from conception to completion for at least 3 years. You will have good knowledge of a variety of different design packages and will be comfortable liaising with clients and other professionals within the built environment.
Intermediate Mechanical Engineer Responsibilities:
- Producing feasibility reports, design specifications and drawings suitable for a wide range of design phases
- Working alongside the design team to ensure all projects are met to the correct specifications,
- Undertake detailed mechanical building services design calculations.,
- Liaise with other professionals within the business as well as externally to ensure all specifications are met,
- Attend a range of project group and technical meetings,
- Helping with the supervision of installation of building systems and specifying maintenance and operating procedures.
If you want the opportunity to work as a part of this brilliant organisation that is invested in progression and continual development of its employees, then apply now.
Contact Jamie Creed for further information - .