Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer - Looking to get Chartered?
With a CIBSE Approved Training and Development program and over 100 MEP Design Engineers based in their London office, you'll work on complex healthcare projects from concept to construction.
You'll be mentored by a Chartered Director who like you, started off as an Intermediate and will ensure you receive all the support you need to become Chartered.
Who you are
* Degree qualified in Building Services or Mechanical Engineering.
* At least two years' experience in a similar role.
* Previous healthcare, laboratory or complex ventilation design experience.
What you'll be doing
* Designing innovative and resilient HVAC systems for the hospitals of the future.
* Attending site, client and progress meetings.
* Using IES or Hevacomp and Revit to produce your designs and check your calculations.
* Enjoying a work life balance as you'll be finishing at 5pm every day.
You'll benefit from a CIBSE Approved training and development program, a 35-hour working week (9am - 5pm), 25 days leave, 5% pension, interest free season ticket loan and private healthcare.
Oh, I did I mention they are a "Good Employer" and "Investor in People"?
To find out more call me on Zero Seven Five Nine Five Zero Seven One Three Zero Three. If you don't have an updated CV, that's OK we can deal with that later.
All applications will receive a response.