Your new company
An established building services contractor who specialises in the design, supply and installation of a wide range of off-site Prefabricated solutions for the commercial M&E sectors throughout Ireland. Due to continued growth they are looking to recruit a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to support their Design Team based in Co Down.
Your new role
- To take the lead role in the preparation of mechanical designs for commercial heating plantrooms and prefabricated products for the high-rise residential, Healthcare, Education, Hotel and Leisure sectors
- Day to day you will be sizing, selecting and performing calculations as well as undergoing site surveys for a range of sectors
- Working in conjunction with an established design team who operate with the latest AutoCAD & MEP 3D design packages
- Contribute to the day to day management and control of projects
- Review and provide feedback on designs produced by more junior staff
- Keep up to date with emerging technology and integration with new design concepts
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree Level in Mechanical Engineering / Building services or similar
- Minimum of 5 years' Mechanical Design Experience.
- Proven ability to work effectively as part of a team and to lead and motivate others.
- Experience in similar role, either contractor or consultancy.
- Experience in using AutoCAD, MEP or Revit packages.
What you'll get in return
You will be working in brand new state of the art facilities which include break out areas, ultra-modern canteen facilities and many tea/coffee stations to quench your thirst. This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate that wants to gain experience with a progressive and dynamic company to further your career.
- Competitive pension scheme
- Life assurance scheme
- Health cash plan
- Free annual health check during working hours
- 30 days annual leave
- Social Events
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.