Are you an experienced HVAC Engineer looking for your next career move?
Do you have experience in HVAC Design Engineering ideally in the pharmaceutical sector?
Does working for a company whose onus it is to protect our Planet sound out of this world?
Then we have the Engineer opportunity for you!
If this peaks your interest, then read on for more info on this fantastic HVAC position!
As a HVAC Engineer, your responsibilities will include:
- Communicating effectively with clients and other engineers
- Participating in energy workshops
- Preparing technical proposals for new projects including costings
- Identifying solutions to improve energy efficiency/GMP compliance
- Preparing concept and preliminary engineering solutions
- Preparing scheme designs for new / retrofit HVAC systems
- Reviewing energy-based cost benefit analysis
The HVAC Engineer will have the following skills and experiences:
- Be open and able to travel monthly UK and/or global
- Experience of HVAC design engineering
- Pharmaceutical experience is advantageous
- Good knowledge of GMP principles related to HVAC and cleanrooms
- Ability to take a high level of technical responsibility
- Able to work independently and collaboratively
- Some experience of technical analysis, design, reporting
In return, the successful HVAC Engineer can expect a salary of £40,000 TO £50,000…
We’re also recruiting for Graduate Building Services and Building Management Services Engineers too!
- 23 days holiday
- Bonus scheme
- Pension Medical and life insurance
- Flexible working
- Global travel
To apply for the HVAC Engineer role, send a copy of your CV over today!