Senior Energy and Sustainability Consultant - To £60K + WFH 3 days a week + constant variety.
Established by two entrepreneurial individuals a decade ago, this specialist Energy and Sustainability believes in diversity, and employee care.
That's one of the main reasons why all their consultants, technicians and engineers get to do a bit of everything. So rather than getting pigeon holed, here you'll get involved in preparing energy and sustainability strategies, embodied carbon, circular economy statements, energy modelling / building performance engineering, POE's and also some involvement in environmental benchmarking such as LEED, Nabers, Passivhaus and BREEAM.
And you'll also enjoy working in a vibrant, social and friendly office and flexible team environment; in their modern (and pet friendly!) office based near Holborn / Covent Garden.
As a Senior Energy and Sustainability Engineer you'll work directly with end users, architects and fund managers and ensure that their buildings remain flexible, yet also remain as low energy and low carbon as possible.
And rather than having to work on either new build developments; or refurbishments to existing buildings; here you will be involved in both.
In addition to a generous basic salary of around £50 - £60K you'll also receive;
- Free onsite gym
- 24 days leave and option of buying or selling an extra week of leave
- Additional days leave to pursue a charitable cause of your choice
- Hybrid working policy, all employees are expected to do two (2) days of their choice in the office.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Weekly social event every Thursday (not compulsory)
- Free fortnightly, team breakfast
- Ongoing CPD and Payment of Professional Memberships
- Degree qualified with at least 4 years' experience in a similar role.
- Keen interest in energy, carbon reduction and sustainability.
- Awareness of Passivhaus, BREEAM, LEED, Ska or the WELL Building Standard.
- Familiar with building energy modelling packages such as IESVe or IES ApacheHVAC.
- Willing to be trained to become a CIBSE Low Carbon Consultant or CIBSE Low Carbon Energy Assessor.
- Able to work independently on projects.