Senior Electrical Engineer - To £60K + Package
- Guaranteed workload for 18 months
- Quality and innovation driven practice
- Fast track to Associate available
Due to a recent promotion, we are looking for a Senior Electrical Design Engineer with a minimum of five years' experience to join us. As one of the UK's largest, Building Services and Sustainability Consultancies we operate across almost every sector, and do get involved on both new build and refurbishment projects.
Some of our current projects include;
- £200M decarbonisation masterplan in Oxfordshire.
- £200M, mixed use development including 500 residential units, light industrial, retail units.
- £350m mixed use development including leisure centre, commercial offices and retail.
- Framework with the DfE, various school projects across the UK
- £15m, commercial office extension and upgrade in Mayfair, London.
Working under our London MEP Director; you will be responsible for designing and delivering projects, leading design team and client meetings, managing and mentoring junior staff and also ensuring both the technical, and financial success of projects.
- Degree qualified, and ideally Chartered or be actively pursuing your CEng application.
- Broad range of project experience, spanning new builds and refurbishments.
- Previous team management and site supervision experience.
- Comfortable advising clients on all aspects of the Building Services elements on a project.
This is a great opportunity to join a practice that contributed heavily to establishing "best practices" within the built environment; and has one of the lowest staff turnover rates in the industry. We offer a healthy work life balance, flexible working hours, a comprehensive employee benefits package and a social, friendly and supportive working environment.