Senior Mechanical Engineer
£45,000 - £55,000 plus benefits
Our client is currently looking to add to their small and experienced design team in Sevenoaks. They have a great history in the retention of staff and are now looking for a motivated and passionate design engineer to lead from the front and take industry by storm.
You will need to be very capable of detailed design across a diverse range of sectors with excellent interpersonal and project management skills. You will be sustainably focused and represent the companies' values when it comes to creating low-energy designs for their clients. You will be very technically capable and possess impeccable soft skills, with the ability to effectively manage stakeholders' expectations. You will be fully conversant in industry-recognised design software with a passion for engineering. You will be able to lead projects and mentor more junior members of staff.
- Degree in Building Services or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 6 years design experience in the building services industry
- Ideally CEng with industry recognised accreditations
- Capable of the technical design of Mechanical systems,
- Knowledge of RIBA Plan of Work,
- Working knowledge of Hevacomp, AutoCad, IES.
If you would be interested in working with this prestigious consultancy, then get in touch with Jamie Creed today - 01728 726 135 - Jamie @conradconsulting.co.uk