Public Health Design Engineer
£40,000 - £45,000 Plus benefits
We are currently working with a very respected and large multi-disciplined consultancy who are looking to welcome an experienced public health design engineer to their office based in the heart of London. They will have the chance to work on a wide range of different schemes across the UK. Relevant public health design knowledge and experience will be a key asset.
- Public health design experience - hot/cold water treatment, rain harvesting and foul water drainage,
- Degree in building services or mechanical engineering,
- Minimum of 2 years working within a consultancy,
- Project work covering a wide range of sectors including private and public,
- A desire to work towards becoming Chartered engineer status,
- Professional membership with SOPHE,
- Strong knowledge of CIBSE guidelines.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual looking to progress within the industry. If you are interested, please send your CV to Jamie creed for review - Jamie @conradconsulting.co.uk