Leading European engineering and architectural consultancy founded in 1997, established in 14 countries, and comprising 17,500 architects, engineers, and technical specialists. Listed on the Nasdaq and generating sales of EUR 2bn.
Currently looking for a talented and motivated Senior Electrical Engineer to join their Building Services team in Teesside, North Yorkshire.
You will be part of a team working on a wide variety of small and large schemes including healthcare, education, leisure, retail, commercial, and energy conservation. Duties are varied but include the following:
- Attending design and site meetings.
- Managing workload.
- Performing job manager responsibilities.
- Producing accurate documents including specifications, calculations, condition reports, etc.
To be successful in this role you'll possess:
- A degree in Building Services Engineering.
- Professional qualification with CIBSE or MIET (or be working towards).
- Good working knowledge of Revit, Navisworks, Clash Detection, and Amtech.
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role with strong project management skills.
- The ability to manage a variety of projects meeting varying deadlines.
- Strong problem-solving skills to work alongside architects and contractors to solve problems and come up with innovative solutions.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the UK construction market.
They can provide an inclusive, friendly, and flexible working environment where colleagues are encouraged to grow and develop. A meaningful job where you'll help to transform society by being a trusted consultant to their clients.
Solving the great societal challenges of our time is more relevant, demanding, and inspiring than ever before. This organisation brings together experts with different perspectives and skills to develop solutions that address the challenges of urbanisation, harness the positive power of digitalisation and make societies more sustainable.
They are committed to enabling colleagues to achieve a great balance between work and their other priorities, such as caring responsibilities, leisure activities, further learning or other interests. Offers can incorporate flexible start and finish times, and part time/hybrid working options to flex your hours around your day-to-day needs.