Junior Public Health Design Engineer
£30,000 - £35,000 Plus benefits
We are currently working with a very respected MEP consultancy who are hoping to welcome some aspiring public health design engineers to join their office based in Surrey. Ideally, someone that has just graduated or even had some post graduate experience within a design team already and keen to develop their skills further amongst the experience within the company. They will have the chance to work on a wide range of different schemes across the UK. Relevant public health design knowledge would be preferable; however, this client is open to speak to candidates with a good work ethic and positive personality.
- Public health design experience - hot/cold water treatment, rain harvesting and foul water drainage,
- Degree in building services or mechanical engineering,
- Project work covering a wide range of sectors including private and public,
- A desire to work towards becoming Chartered engineer status,
- Professional membership with SOPHE,
- Strong knowledge of CIBSE guidelines.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual looking for their first steps within the industry. If you are interested, please send your CV to Jamie creed for review -