IDOM is looking for an Electrical Engineer with up to 3-5 years of experience. Amongst the tasks performed, you should be able to demonstrate experience in the design of electrical services and experience in multidisciplinary construction projects.
We are looking for a person with the ability to carry out the conceptual design of electrical, installations. Coordinating teams of experts for the detailed development of installation projects.
We are a 4000 and strong international multidisciplinary architectural and engineering company delivering projects locally and internationally, with a network of offices in the UK and worldwide. We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed candidate to join our London-based office.
We would expect the Electrical Engineer to have the following general experience:
- General Experience of working on a number of multidiscipline projects
- General knowledge of UK building regulations and CIBSE
- General knowledge of main British Standards which are applied daily to designing and specifying.
- Able to ensure that the design and maintenance of building systems meets legislative and health and safety requirement.
- General knowledge of RIBA/BRSIA work stages and the deliverables associated to the building services industry.
- Experience in power supply, small power, lighting, earthing & bonding, lightning protection and fire alarm, site management…
- Software skills in AUTOCAD,
Education and Qualifications.
- Additionally we will positively value knowledge in cutting-edge technologies in these fields, as well as knowledge in specific calc. software (CANECO, ETAP, AMTECH, DIALUX…)
- Experience in coordination of construction projects.
- Knowledge of REVIT, REVIT MEP will be an asset.
- Experience in Network Rail Projects will be beneficial.
- Chartered Engineer and MCIBSE or MIET will be a plus.
- General knowledge of Building Regulations and IEE/CIBSE/BSRIA Design standards will be positively valued.
- Candidates should be fluent in both spoken and written English and will be required to bring a flexible and committed approach to the job.
- Candidates will have the opportunity to grow a long-term career within the company, with the possibility of temporary or permanent transfers to our network of offices around the world and/or future share ownership.
IDOM is an equal opportunities employer.
No recruitment agencies please.