IDOM is looking for a HVAC Mechanical Engineer with up to 3-5 years of experience. Amongst the tasks performed, you should be able to demonstrate experience in the design of mechanical services and experience in multidisciplinary construction projects.
We are looking for a person with the ability to carry out the conceptual design of HVAC installations. Coordinating teams of experts for the detailed development of installation projects.
We are a 4000 and strong international multidisciplinary architectural and engineering company delivering projects locally and internationally, with a network of offices in the UK and worldwide. We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed candidate to join our London-based office.
We would expect the HVAC Mechanical Engineer to have the following general experience:
- General Experience of working on a number of multidiscipline projects
- General knowledge of UK building regulations and CIBSE
- General knowledge of main British Standards which are applied daily to designing and specifying.
- Able to ensure that the design and maintenance of building systems meets legislative and health and safety requirement.
- General knowledge of RIBA/BRSIA work stages and the deliverables associated to the building services industry.
- Software skills in AUTOCAD, Education and Qualifications.
Additionally, we will positively value knowledge in cutting-edge technologies in these fields, as well as knowledge in specific calc. software (HAP, MAGICAD, DESIGNBUILDER, IES, SOLIDWORKS…)
- Experience in coordination of construction projects. Knowledge of REVIT, REVIT MEP will be an asset.
- Experience in Network Rail Projects will be beneficial.
- Chartered Engineer and MCIBSE or MIET will be a plus.
- General knowledge of Building Regulations and IEE/CIBSE/BSRIA Design standards will be positively valued.
Candidates should be fluent in both spoken and written English and will be required to bring a flexible and committed approach to the job.
Candidates will have the opportunity to grow a long-term career within the company, with the possibility of temporary or permanent transfers to our network of offices around the world and/or future share ownership.
IDOM is an equal opportunities employer.
No recruitment agencies please.