Graduate Sustainability Engineer (Buildings) to £28K + Package
With a completed Degree in Architectural Technology, Environmental Engineering, Energy, Sustainability, or Building Services you're obviously interested in the built environment.
Due to continued growth and demand for Building Physics and Energy & Sustainability services across all eight of their offices, this engineering consultancy are looking for another Graduate Sustainability Engineer.
This Graduate Sustainability Engineer role will be based in their modern and spacious (and also recently renovated) London Head office, and you'll benefit from working directly alongside the Director and Associate Director.
As a Graduate Sustainability Engineer, you'll specialise in dynamic thermal modelling using IESVe and use your understanding of Building Services (ie MEP Services) to design low energy, low carbon, or net zero carbon buildings where possible.
You'll essentially help clients design, adapt, and retrofit their buildings to promote a more sustainable future and a more circular economy.
You'll benefit from their "CIBSE Approved, Training and Development program", a secure and diverse range of projects (everything from schools, hospitals, offices, universities, residential developments, listed buildings etc) and a supportive and inclusive company culture.
Plus, you'll also enjoy the freedom and trust to work from home one day a week, for the first six months and then the option of working from home up to two days a week thereafter.
- 25 days leave
- Reduced working week of 35 hours (rather than the industry standard of 37.5 hours)
- Flexible start and finish times
- Paid time off to pursue a charitable cause of your choice
- Weekly and monthly social activities
- Ongoing, structured training and development
- 4% Pension
- Annual performance and
- Job security
- Degree qualified to BSc, MSc or MEng in a suitable field.
- Previous experience with IES, TAS, Grasshopper, One Click LCA, PHPP or Revit MEP.
- Good understanding of Building Physics, HVAC and fluid dynamics.
- Happy in a hybrid role, initially working from the office four days a week.
- Familiar with British Standards, CIBSE guidelines such as TM52 and TM59 and TM65.
- Basic understanding of Nabers, Well, BREEAM, or LEED.