Sustainability Engineer (LCEA)
£35,000 - £45,000 Plus benefits
We have a new opportunity with a well-established MEP consultancy based near the stunning town of Swindon. They are currently looking to add a motivated Low Carbon Energy Assessor to their experienced in-house sustainability team. Due to their ongoing success and building client base, they offer a variety of projects but within the commercial, residential and data centre sectors. Therefore, previous experience on these types of buildings would be highly advantageous.
You will be a qualified specialist with a diverse range of work experience and practical knowledge of carrying out BREEAM Assessments throughout all stages and up to final certification. The purpose of this role is to provide additional capacity for the growing sustainability team. There is a great opportunity to grow with this consultancy and build your own sustainability team over the coming years.
- Providing BREEAM Assessments for major schemes from planning through to completion. Complete BREEAM Life Cycle Assessments including client-facing meetings on the most appropriate reductions in embodied carbon for their projects.
- Work on large projects and co-ordinate services with clients; providing advice at every stage of the project on key sustainability issues,
- Understand key service deliverables and relaying progress to clients
- Report Writing
- Manage own workloads
- Proactively engage with clients and design teams
- Writing sustainability and energy strategy documents
If you're a Sustainability Engineer with the ambition of progressing your career further, then get in touch with Jamie Creed today on 01728 726 135 -