Principal Electrical Engineer
£65,000 - £70,000 plus benefits
We are currently working with a very well-known consultancy that are looking to add to their team in Wokingham.
They are currently looking for a well versed and enthusiastic Principal Electrical Engineer to act as project lead on a variety of projects. They are doing a lot of work within the commercial and education sector, so it would be highly advantageous if you have strong knowledge of design within these types of buildings.
* Good Experience of working on a number of large projects across a variety of market sectors with a particular focus on Education and Commercial buildings in particular
* Strong working knowledge of Building Regulations and IEE/CIBSE/BSRIA Design standards
* Exemplary working Knowledge of British Standards which are applied daily to designing and specifying, Electrical services systems including; High & low voltage electrical systems, life safety systems, lighting, FA, Security and Data Networks.
* knowledge around Smart buildings and low and zero carbon technologies would be highly advantageous.
* Working Knowledge in the use of Amtech , Dialux and Relux lighting software is essential.
* Attending a range of project group and technical meetings
* Ensure design and maintenance of building systems meets legislative and health and safety requirement
* Chartered Engineer and MCIBSE or MIET
* Degree qualified in Electrical Engineering
* Minimum of 8 years within a design role
If you're looking for your next role as a Principal Electrical Engineer call Jamie Creed on 01728 726135 or email