Graduate Electrical Engineer ⚡
£25,000 - £35,000 plus benefits 💰
Are you a graduate Electrical Engineer looking to kickstart your career by joining one of the best consultancies in the UK? Renowned for their development of staff and infinite success.
This special client has a fantastic opportunity for a graduate Electrical Engineer to develop and become a well-established and member within the industry. Their vibrant Bournemouth office has a very experienced team that are always working on some of the most interesting and exciting projects the nation has to offer.
The successful engineer will be working as part of a design team delivering designs using CAD & Revit. You'll be expected to design site specific equipment as and when needed. You will get to liaise with other professionals in the built environment such as structural engineers and architects. You'll be expected to attend design meetings and site visits etc.
- Accredited building services qualification
- Minimum of 1 years' experience within a UK based consultancy,
- Assisting with the preparation of outline design schemes
- Producing detailed design drawings and specifications for tender purposes
- Visiting site during the construction phase to monitor progress
- Ensuring services conform to the latest building regulations and technical standards
- Production of Computer Aided Drawings under the direction of Engineers
- Assisting with the checking of documents and carry out detailed calculations
- Experience with design and running projects as well as attending sites etc,
- Experience with AutoCAD and other software packages,
- Eager to develop,
If you want the opportunity to work as a part of this brilliant organisation that is invested in progression and continual development of its employees, then apply now.
Contact Jamie Creed for further information - Jamie @conradconsulting.co.uk - 01728 726 135