Head of Energy & Sustainability
£75,000 - £80,000 Plus benefits
Fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Energy & Sustainability Consultant to join an established building services design consultancy in the vibrant city of London. This renowned consultancy has retained their happy clients and extended their business for over 45 years due to their professional output on projects and commitment to the industry.
Due to this continued increase in workload, they have an opening for a motivated Head of Energy and Sustainability. You will be supporting and advising the directors and engineers on developing, promoting, and implementing your expertise to the energy and sustainability aspects of their projects, whilst representing the company, winning projects and bringing in new business.
This is a fantastic opportunity to lead an experienced team, working on a diverse range of projects across a variety of different sectors including Commercial, Residential, Healthcare, Education and Retail.
- Must have at least 10 years of relevant experience,
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline, ideally to master's level,
- Have management experience to lead, develop and grow the ESD team,
- Commercial awareness
- Expert knowledge on zero carbon advice and delivery on both embodied and operational side for developments,
- experienced in the development of E&S strategy for major and minor developments,
- An understanding of Sustainability benchmarking including BREEAM and able to communicate and manage the sustainability assessments work stream
- Both practical and working knowledge of embodied carbon and Life Cycle Carbon Assessment procedure to be able to manage the workstream and communicate internally and externally
- Knowledge of energy modelling, and be able to communicate and manage the building performance work stream
If you're a motivated individual who would be keen to work for a fantastic consultancy, then get in touch with Jamie Creed - 01728 726 135 -