Associate Director (Mechanical)
£75,000 - £85,000 plus benefits
We are on the lookout for a very experienced individual to support the directors in the growth of their London office. You will also be required to manage multiple teams and be the point of contact, developing engineers skillsets and managing projects from inception to completion.
Therefore, having in-depth design knowledge, strong communication skills, leadership experience, client relationships, commercial awareness skills will be essential for you to wining this role. Working on a diverse range of cutting-edge projects and developments around the UK and Europe are all possible within this position.
The successful engineer will have the opportunity to work and lead on many of the company's profile and leading operations, these projects are nothing short of Prestigious allowing the individual to push their knowledge and work across unique and exclusive buildings.
Mechanical Associate Director Engineer Requirements:
- Chartered Building Services Engineer with a degree or equivalent education in the relevant field (or similar equivalent)
- Extensive technical expertise and design experience.
- Proven business growth and customer relationship management skills.
- Ability to think creatively and carry out a certain future vision.
- In-depth Understanding of commerce and business
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills, along with a strong desire to achieve and grow as a leader.
- Willingness and capacity to support the expansion of an already established service offering.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a well-known consultancy. If you feel this role is suitable for you, then get in touch today: Jamie Creed - 01728 726 135 -