Sprinkler Designer (Fire)
£45,000 - £50,000 plus benefits
Our client is a specialist in the design and safety of Fire protection and finding solutions to keep their clients safe in a pristine and professional manor. Due to their reputation, they have a unique opening for a Sprinkler designer that is flexible on location.
This client's diverse portfolio covers the whole of the UK, therefore, they are flexible on their staff working remotely as a large portion of the work also requires site visits and installation checks.
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in a Design Role developing designs and plans for piping systems,
* Mandatory Computer Skills - AutoCAD, Microsoft Office Packages, 3D packages (Navisworks, REVIT, etc.)
* Drawing Ability - Can produce protection pipework layouts, P&ID's, valve schedules without supervision,
* Excellency in verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience,
* Site experience with surveying and attending design/customer meetings would be advantageous but not essential,
* Experience in Fire Protection Design Role,
* Design Experience - Medium Velocity Water spray, High Velocity Water spray, Sprinkler systems and Foam Systems,
If you would be interested in working with this prestigious consultancy, then get in touch with Jamie Creed today - 01728 726 135 -