Brinson Staniland Partnership is looking to hire a career-orientated electrical engineer at Associate level.
The candidate should be keen to further their career, with the possibility of promotion to Director level within a short period.
What We Are Looking For
A career-orientated individual with proven track record who is looking for the next career move into management whilst retaining an involvement with clients and projects. We believe engineering is a fantastic career which can be used to the benefit of the planet and mankind and we are looking for an individual who shares these views and values.
We strive to attract and retain talented people who live by our values, key attributes, and skillsets. These include:
- Experience within a UK design consultancy with emphasis on design, specification, and written reports, as well as mentoring and client/business liaison
- Experience in the field of electrical design and experience across a range of small/medium to large scale projects and / or building types.
- You will have seen a significant number of projects from concept to completion.
- You will have the ability to design and deliver electrical engineering solutions on complex projects.
- Have experience of leading electrical teams on multi-disciplinary projects.
- Are committed to the decarbonisation of the built environment.
- Can demonstrate strong commercial acumen.
- This is a position for, ideally, a Chartered Engineer with experience of a wide range of buildings/systems.
- You will have good communications skills with emphasis on presentation and the written word.
You’ll also need up-to-date knowledge and experience in the electrical discipline in particular relation to the following sectors:
- Schools, Colleges and Universities
- Health Buildings
- Leisure/Sports Buildings
- Performing Arts and Assembly
- Residences – Private and Social Housing
- Conservation Projects
For those considering a move from further afield our office is in a location where one can experience the best of both worlds: the bright lights of London vs the stunning Kent Weald: within an hour’s travel of each other. This position is open those willing to relocate or repatriate from overseas back to the UK.
What Awaits You In This Position
- This is a position for a responsible individual who is keen for further advancement including promotion to Director level with the possibility of a stake in the business.
- If you have the required experience and hold the same values as us then this is an opportunity to work, and push boundaries, with like-minded people in a friendly and enthusiastic team.
- As well as providing leadership opportunities to make a success of projects, this is an opportunity for you to spend time in the business world promoting the firm and taking part in our well-established regular networking events.
- Candidates would have the opportunity to put together fee submissions and ultimately have a share in the profits from successful bids.
- Because of the wide range of clients and projects we undertake, you will be involved in a wide variety of work and there will always be new and interesting challenges.
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive range of benefits to our employees. These include:
- c £70,000 per annum
- Annual bonus
- 23 days annual leave + bank holidays (plus additional days up to five days for time served)
- Professional memberships paid for
What You Need To Do Now
Hays Building Services are supporting Brinson Staniland Partnership with the recruitment for this role on a retained and exclusive basis. For further information, or to have a confidential discussion, please contact Aadil Cockar on 07428 735 860.