Senior Mechanical Engineer - To £60K
Great culture, as much autonomy as you want and a friendly and supportive boss.
Due to securing the majority of the projects they have recently bid on; this multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy are looking for a technically sound and commercially aware Senior Mechanical (Building Services/HVAC) Engineer.
Supported and backed by a friendly, easy going and supportive Chartered Associate Director, you'll have full ownership for planning, design, project management and delivery of projects. These include large scale mixed-use developments, commercial offices, hotels, public buildings, and airports.
As a Senior Mechanical Engineer, you'll act as the main point of contact for clients on all projects and provide expert advice across all aspects of HVAC design, and PH (Above ground public health services) services.
You'll lead DTM's, deliver client presentations, assist with fee bids, and resource allocation and help manage the team of four mechanical engineers.
This role is likely to appeal to a client facing, Mechanical (Building Services) Design Engineer who enjoys design, meeting clients and mentoring engineers.
They can offer you a clear path to Principal and then Associate, as much autonomy and responsibility as you like and an enjoyable and social, team culture.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in HVAC Design, working for a consultancy or design and build contractor.
- Good knowledge of other disciplines including Architecture, Civil and Structural Engineering and Sustainability.
- Previous residential, hotel, education, or mixed-use project experience.
- Able to lead projects and lead a team of engineers.
- Previous experience seeing projects from feasibility, concept design, detailed design and supervising the installation and commissioning of MEP Services.
- Salary up to £60K + 23 days leave + 4% pension + Annual bonus.
- Hybrid working pattern of 3 days from the office and 2 from home.
- Option of working from abroad for up to 2 weeks at a time.